R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Reflex Suspension Dynamics (RSD) TC6 Upgrades (vertical ball studs, pistons,etc)
Old 06-09-2014, 07:26 PM
thecaptain
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 177 (100%+)

So Christian switching my car over to the new aluminum chassis. Get the battery section HOLY CRAP. How do you FORGET TO MENTION that you need to purchase the rsd battery holds and battery stop! There is legitimately 3/16 of an inch if not 1/4 of an inch of play inbetween the stock battery holders... you cant even put two screws in the battery holders because theres not room because the chassis is so narrow. Then I finally get the battery in the car. I use a buggy foam spacer and some two way tape to make it fit properly. REALLY JANKY but it works, fine no biggy what ever ill send christian a private message about it. But I look at the battery stop now and its not close to that either theres a good 1/8 of play between the battery and the battery stop, free to slam into the belt as it likes. So now not only do I get the privelage to fix more of your products. I have to spent more of my time to do so... brilliant please explain to me why this was not mention in the chassis description. Or on any forum. I am looking forward to the reason. Its a marketing ploy, I get it. You want people to buy your other products. Generally those companies mention that their parts are the ones that work with the new what ever they release... HIGHLY UNSATISFIED...