R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 01:30 PM
Casper
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ridered4life250
Ok so I was curious if Anyone might be able to help me out with a few issues. I FINALLLY got a chance to run my new SCTE at OCRC the other day and I have and few questions I need help with.

1. My shocks leak like a motha-fu****. I have been building shocks for years so I know I built them right. I think the single seal is the culprit. Do any of you run an aftermarket/ different brand seal that seals tighter? For example. In my sc10.2, I use HPI shocks seals because they are .2mm smaller I.d. This grips the shaft a little better and prevents leaking.

2. I can't seem to get the truck to turn very tightly. I am running 7-5-3 on a large indoor clay track. I was thinking of going to 5k up front. Anyone else run at OCRC or SDRC ? What weight diff oil are you using up front?
Run the latest dunford setup.
http://www.casper-rc.com/TLR_Ten-SCTE.htm

These shocks don't leak. There is something wrong here. Even with the one seal they don't leak. I have never had an issue with one and we have been running this truck for over 3 years now and I hardly ever service the shocks and maybe replace the o-rings once a year (I know bad but I don't feel the need to).

Both Ryan and I will be at OCRC tonight if you can make it out we would be happy to help you with your truck.