R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC4
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 05:39 AM
runnin rc10
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Is the car really better

Originally posted by Andy M
From a personal point of view I think the TC4 is a better car. It just feels better, both when it comes to handling on the track, and setting up on the pit table.

I have noticed a markable improvement over my TC3 and Robitronic ETCv1 I used to have.

If you want a championship that has been dominated have a look at the HPI Schumacher Carpet Thrashnal series here at Chippenham. There are a few national level guys here and a couple of BRCA champions so the level is quite high. So far a TC4 has won every 19T round with at least 4 TC4's in the top 5. Also Olly J won the 27T round a couple of weeks back with a TC4. Without a doubt the most successful car this year at the championship.

At the end of the day some people will really get on with the car, some wont. I like all the new tunability (is that a word?? ) as it means you can get it to feel just how you like it on the rug.

I think it has a few more months of uncertainty to go while everyone gets their setups nailed and find ways around little bugs they might find (much like the TC3) but give it a while and I think more and more of these will be heading up the big championships around the world.

Andy
Word!