R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Ultima RB6 & RB6.6 Car Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 04:41 PM
Speedychris22
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jwcobra03
Looking for some setup help for an indoor low grip, hard packed, and dusty track. Current setup is rear motor with the Japan setup. Running a shorty pack all the way back with the esc behind the batt. With the only changes being hubs all the way forward and no shim under the rear bumper. Still kind of confused with lack of info on the anti squat settings lol. Stock 5 hole pistons, pink front spring with 37.5 and white rear with 32.5. Lacking some forward grip. No side guard screws and front bracing removed from the rear bulkhead. Really have to baby the car out of the corners to keep it from stepping out on me.
I'm waiting for Jason to fill out a sheet but u might want to watch his vid about the rb6 review. It showed how he was able to get more flex in the chassis.
So far I know he's running 1mm shims under all ball studs. Middle hole in front block. I'm assuming 25 deg caster, shocks he's running 4x1.3 32 f 30 rear
I'm wondering about limiters in shocks as we'll shock end length and the length of the shocks? Jason help us out. The rear I'm wondering which shims he's using for anti squat