R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LOSI XXX-S, Tips and Tricks, Open Mod, etc
Old 05-14-2014, 02:10 PM
KingJohn
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Evoracer
Steve, all I can STILL say is WOW !!

Good Morning Folks,
Just wondering if I can get a head count for interest in the Xenon spur adaptors.
RC Planet contacted me asking if we're interested.
To summarize:
Xenon spur adaptor approx $20 (based on current exchange US to Malaysia)
Shipping: approximately 8-10 dollars TOTAL no matter if we buy 1 or all 18 pieces.
Shipping to YOU: I'll be glad to have the stuff shipped to me and then forward your order to you. Can't imagine that it would cost more than $5 bucks including a padded envelope. (US only of course)

So...let's call it $27 each. We need at least 4-5 pieces to make it worthwhile. I'll be glad to place the order, handle payment, arrange shipping to each of you BUT I'll need money and addresses so PayPal will be the only way to do this.

If you're interested in getting one or more of these,please PM me with number wanted and for my paypal address. (even if you've already contacted me)
I really thought we'd get all 18 pieces spoken for but right now I think we've only got interest in 4-5 pieces.

We need to put a cap on how long to keep trying sooo.... Whatever we get BY FRIDAY, APRIL 18 is it.
I didn't even think to look for a spur adapter... have you found other sources for similar products or is this a one of kind item?