Thread: 3 racing new F1
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 10:27 PM
josecarlo1129
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NutDriver
Gentlemen,

I am really enjoying watching your builds. Glad you found Bezerk. I might have to contact them with an idea or two.
I hope you can get your belt drive cars working. I'll certainly be watching.
Hi Nutdriver, he is so nice. I contacted Mike of Exotek but he told me he can't do a single custom chassis order- should be bulk so I ended up with Paul of Bezerk RC.

Originally Posted by G-rem
Hi JC,

you will finally get your conversion before mine, can't wait to see how you will do it, the chassis looks so nice how much does it costs to get one like yours?

Which parts will you use for the conversion (gear diff, motor mount,...)?

Thanks a lot for your anwers,
Best regards,
G-rem
Good day, G-rem and to all.

Sorry for the late reply. So tired last night because of the half- marathon I did.

Anyways, this chassis will fit both belt and conventional 3Racing FGX rear drive system. This chassis will have the front end of the Tamiya F104 so I am calling it as hybrid.

I am about to use the TQ racing belt-drive modification here. BUT, I am eager to see your version which is tidier. I just want to know from you if you alter some holes from the chassis or the parts you told me will fit from the current FGX chassis. Please do let me know so I can buy the parts you have and report back to you.

The custom chassis I designed costs me 130 usd including shipping from Bezerk RC.

Hope I answered your Qs, sir.

Best regards,
JC