R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 04-21-2014, 11:13 PM
racer_guy
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by robbie_gtc
Ok wait a minute, first off it was A JOKE!!!. Seeing as how wildcherry is commenting and offering suggestions all day long on the forum it was a crack at when does he have time to work.

I work just like everyone else. Mommy and daddy decided they were splitting up and left me to fend for myself from the time I was 15. I worked hard and paid my way through college. Put in the time and climbed the ladder. I now have 4 kids of my own to feed and clothe. AND i regularly owe the tax man $5000-$7000 every tax year thanks to being self employed. So I FULLY understand where wildcherry was coming from. this is a hobby about toys. If we can't inject a little humour into it what fun would that be?
sorry to hear about that and congrats for makin it through your hardships. if you have noticed you are not the only one who gets dogged on for what they say...wildcherry has gotten his fair share as well. its done...its over with...back to the B5M!!!