R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 06:39 PM
TXDSkinGraphix
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thx man Good to be back for sure!! Agreed... those Killshots are amazing stock motors. It was a rocket ship at the WRL finale week before last. Q5 finished 4th overall in Stock 2wd sct. ran a 78/28 with 57* timing ... was a rocket ship o that massive layout. Was clearing some spaced gaps only a few cd clear. Thx to the HP. This past weekend at Sparks April Fools day race in Columbus I ended up Q6 and 4th again... lol always a brides maid. The track was awesome but very odd to gear. Ended up staying with 78/27 but had to kick the timing to 60 before I cd get it cooled to the 130 to 140 range. And man Ill tell.... it felt like 10.5 inn spots it had so much punch.... and didn't lose a thing on the straight. So thx Tag for making me fast again!! lol Ill be attending the Novice Nationals at Sparks RC Park next week 26th as a 'Pro consultant'. Helping out all the kids with set up and whatever else they need.... we'll also be doing one heat as an exhibition for the Kids. This is a great event and maybe this could start something at other local track nationwide. Those kids or the hobbies future.....

Peace out folks I've jabbered enough!!