R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC Mushroom
Thread: RC Mushroom
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 12:25 AM
dan_vector
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oldenuff
do not trust rc mushroom. if there is a problem with your delivery expect to meet a brick wall of resistance and the most terrible service you could imagine. They have lied to me and I am still waiting for an order worth several hundred dollars a few weeks after express delivery. buyer beware
Hmmmm. Not so sure it's fair to tell people not to trust them. I've ordered thousands of dollars of stuff from them over the years and I have had a couple of issues with a item received damaged and a shipment that didn't arrive which wasn't RCM's fault, both problems were resolved within a couple of weeks. I don't see any reason why not to trust them with your business. Coupled with paypal and credit card protections it's absolutely fine.

Sure the CS could be quicker and more efficient but they have always came through for me eventually. It's not in the same league as amainhobbies CS for example but we all goto these places because they are cheaper right? Don't worry about your issue as I am sure it will be resolved to your satisfaction eventually. If you want that A1 CS then I would stay local either at my LHS or somewhere like Amain...