R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies D413 1/10 4WD Buggy
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 03:46 AM
targetingxmod
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jpm1
Not my point at all, after he's finished with speed runs it would be easy to sell a pro4 or nue motor, I'm not sure there's a huge crawler market, as I said the nue motor is 3mm shaft so all pinions would fit plus that motor is not sensored so for thrashing at full rpm it might be the better option, this is only my opinion, more then likely I'm wrong, I'm not into speed runs.

Ps if he's specifically chasing speed there's a lot to buy and I'm sure he's ready for that, it would be fun to push the envelope for sure, I think if speed was the goal there's a lot better option to this buggy, ie a specific 2wd with less drag/friction from a 4wd driveline.

Justin
One thing for sure... for me never 2wd driveline! No even a single one! I can't stand 2wd bigger then mini-z's, but that's just me.

All i want was a 1/10 4wd buggy for speed runs and since today 04-2014 i never saw one that could be the one in anything less then 4s!
Neither:
-B44's Associated
-DEX's Team Durango
-Losi
-Serpent
-Xray
Whatever they all use sadle packs, 2s (7.4v)

For motors thanks to you all and the internet i already found a bunch of fitable motors. For The Neu/Lhener/Plettenberg's/Leomotion motors i do not have the budget for it now! So maybe a Leopard Motor or that TEKIN crawlers motors, since they are just like normal motors...i like the Team Trinity 4xs ones to... on site says 4s max, but on box's says 3s max.... hum....

Anyway the crawling mode is the ESC in that mode, right?

And i am glad i am not the only one who see's that a 2 shorty lipos can fit with very little effort on the d413!

For who doesn't know me, i can say i drive safe 2 mini rc with 4s, a Losi mini8 and a Kyosho Mini Inferno. And they are still alive and drivable for the way i drive my rc's....

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

-Losi mini8 4s with a Neu!

+ YouTube Video

-Signature Kyosho Mini Inferno 4s with a Leopard!

I hope the 2 shorty lipos will fit... then i can start my own thing on this racer heritage d413 thing that could work very well for the speed junkies outhere....

And i do not like touring cars... cause of debris and asphalt holes on normal places i cand find, so buggy's for speeds and general fun only! :P But that's just me!

Thank you all!

Last edited by targetingxmod; 04-05-2014 at 04:04 AM.