Thread: Xray XB4 thread
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 12:33 PM
jpcopeland1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 166 (100%+)
Smile

Originally Posted by EricW
Had the same problem when I first got the buggy, destroyed the first wing and have cracked front wheels. I don't have a better solution other than practice, practice, practice. Not trying to be a smart ass but just keep it on all four wheels to protect the wing and backside all the jumps so as to not hammer the front wheels.

I did get the Exotek hexes so I can start using my other wheels, perhaps they will stand up better than the Xrays.
Keeping it on all four wheels is not a problem. The crashes I was referring to was when I was pushing the car past my driving skills as they were since I had not driven 4wheel drive in 10 years. The fact that nothing has broke or worn out is the point of the post. I had a B44.2 and with all if the build tips I. The world, I went through 2 complete diffs in under 2 weeks of owning it, and. Full set of front arms. Did anyone else notice that Tower is selling the B44.2 for $90.00 off their normal price? Does AE know the jig is up I. It now that other cars have surpassed it in quality? It's the old add age cheap buy in, but in the long run ends up costing you a lot more. With that here is a picture of the spray bombed Purple AE eater.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0151.JPG
Views:	187
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	1183785  

Last edited by jpcopeland1; 04-07-2014 at 03:04 PM.