R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 03-28-2014, 12:03 PM
Wildcat1971
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TonyWest
How would the blocks wear out. No problem offering the inserts by themselves, that makes since but I have three sets of the blocks that are useless.
You could list on your website that you need additional parts to make it work.
Not to mention the inserts are not $1, There $8 so you have to buy 4 different parts that total $44.

But I have figured a way to get the adjustment I want since I have an extra shock tower
They did the same thing with the alum Shock mounts. You need to buy the alum mounts and the plastic ball to make it work. BTW, I dont think Kyosho or TLR sell the inserts with the suspension holders. But yeah, there should be a note saying you will need the inserts, like they did with the front clamping hexes and axle. TLR and Kyosho like to bundle parts I dont want or need, so I dont really have an issue buying just what I want. Heck, If I could buy the left and right arms separately, like the xray, I would. lol. I did like that about the Kyosho, arms fir both sides front and back... Anyway, can the inserts be swapped out without removing the alum block? I was going to change my buggy from 3-2 to 2.5-2, but I have my chassis tape on and I dont want to cut up the chassis tape to get the screws out, lol.