R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 03-08-2014, 05:54 PM
rickster
Tech Addict

the stock setup is a general idea for what might work at various places and drivers.. where you need to go from here is find what you want more or less from in your car and adjust to your liking.. piston and oils will vary depending on tracks and jumps..

I am running a 4mm spacer behind battery for stock and a shorty if the track is looser... if a little more traction I run 2 spacers behind it... in mod I run a square pack .

I think the rear hub forward makes a big difference in traction.. am also using 2 deg. neg camber in back and 1 neg in front.. 0 toe in front.

driving style also comes into play.. I let a friend of mine drive my car and he races for another brands team.. I laughed as he said my car had to much traction and to much steering everywhere for him.. he likes to have his car whip in the corners . funny thing is when he had good laps he was 2-3 seconds a lap faster with my car then his...lol