R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What's new @ Speed Tech R/C
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 08:59 PM
SpeedTech
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi Guys,

Whew, finally have a moment to catch up on here. We are still working on a lot of the new features on the site to make it even better. We are also still adding individual images of a lot of products (like the xray section), so it will be getting better and better I'll also try and answer some of the questions I saw earlier today:

rayhuang,

The F201 tuned kit we are still working on uploading. If you're interested in one, you can also give me a call at the shop (I believe we are just down to one of those tuned kit left)

rc-car-net,

Thank you for your compliments! On the legacy body, I'm not sure at the moment when we will get more. On the Take off tires, the US agent sells them in pairs (w/insert). Pictures for the Xray section is something I'm still working on. But if you click on "more info" for each xray product, they do have individual larger pictures

Mr. Shookie,

Thank you for visiting the site and placing an order today I have a few more project on my table and one of them is definitely releasing a ROAR region 12 schedule as soon as possible

Thanks again for all you guys' support. If any of you are still having difficulty getting into the new site, you can get in directly by Clicking Here!

Steve Wang