R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 11:21 AM
13Maschine
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Smile

Originally Posted by flame56mx
I'd love to, weather up here has been very arctic like this year, and could really use a break from it. Unfortunately I work outdoors, so its been crimping my funds as of late. We have the same thing up here in Minnesota, 6 Kyosho and 5-6 AE factory drivers make up a big part of the buggy class, few TLR and my Durango. The 4wd mod class has a few 410's sprinkled in there.
In mm4 my shorty liked to be to the rear with the +8 composite chassis. I never really used the kit chassis in MM4. Rm3 was the opposite, way up front, either chassis appeared to end up that way. I sold my V1, and am waiting on the new model, but I would assume this wont change.
So basically you never liked the shorter chassis? in any config?

I haven't had a chance to try anything else besides my stock alum (short)yet as I wasn't really a fan of the composite chassis. I was considering the Exotek CF chassis or the RDRP +11 alum but since the V2 seems to have a longer alum chassis so I will probably just pick one up when they start shipping.

Which shorty packs do you use? My SMC seems to be great so far! I have the Turnigy Nano techs saddles for my 410….