R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Speed Passion brand new Spec Racing LeMans car - The LM1
Old 01-24-2014, 08:04 AM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by celt
Just ribbing you Howard, they are beautiful cars though.

$910.00 for the A700 EVO I think, so you could buy LM's for your 5+ best friends.

Should have a good amount of LeMans cars this weekend for Madison's Carpet Challenge. I'll take a picture if I remember, some of the guys are far better at painting than myself. Perry (Howler) has painted the wheels flat black for some of his schemes - looks awesome!
I know Eric Whiteside will represent from IL and he will has a new body for it....please take alot of pictures and post here. And video.

There is one major reason I know I am slow....(well, I am sLOw in general no matter what...) with the good looking body and detailed paint job, it will be slow....my goal last week was trying to touch the board once, I ended up touching the wall like 3 times and got flipped couple times...alot more then what I want but the body still look like 95% new...some shoe-glue reinforcing is a must. But I think my next race, I will try to trash this body so I can go FAST again...no more holding back.

The good looking body does hold me back alot....on almost every corner I am willing to let other ppl pass me so they won't try to overtake me and touch my body...that ain't going to happen again, I will need a race and trash ready body now.