R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 01-21-2014, 08:08 PM
BillPear
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

OMG! I know sarcasm runs rampant in some of these threads. I do it myself all the time, but apparently so does ignorance/laziness!

Originally Posted by Jack302
Is the T5 Stadium Truck Coming this year?
Originally Posted by Jake S
wonder if they will just do the sc10-5 instead and not do a stadium.
I asked Kody point blank about a SCT he laughed. I also asked for more team setups and he kept laughing.

Originally Posted by C4PT4IN
would those come as Team kits? Or should I wait for the FT version?

I'm kind of wondering how the buggy will 'weigh in.' With the Aluminum chassis it will probably be on the heavier side and I am trying to decide between shorties or saddle-packs. If the weight won't be too much of an issue I'd rather use saddles. Any of you OCRC guys seen what type of battery they are running the test-mule with?

Edit- trying to avoid double-posting.. bad habit!
They are running shorty's and the square pack. Like Sean said, if your worried about weight run shorty's if your really worried about it check out the 2s pan car shorty from amain. As best I can tell from my calibrated hands the B5m is about 1550, it seems lighter than a 22 or RB6 but not as light as my underweight B4.x, Wallnuts says its lighter than his Centro.

Originally Posted by gticlay
Barry Baker put a pic of his Reedy cars up on FB last night. Centro and B44.2 So I guess no "the whole team actually has them" surprises.
If Kody, Brent, and Wallnuts all tell me there is just one test mule and no one is racing it at the Reedy then I believe them. And since none of them have been club racing it at OC_RC, I still believe them!