R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Awesomatix EP Touring Car (A700 Shaft Drive)
Old 01-15-2014, 05:55 PM
gocoogs
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HawaiiBob
meh..... there's a better solution. I think you know what that is.
Whatever, if your that good you must have your name on your shirt and get cars for free... And either open or closed end ball cups... And in that case, I have no idea why anyone wouldn't choose easier to remove camber links over closed in ball cups??? Makes no sense to me... If you don't hit walls, sure you don't have to worry about it, but everyone hits walls... And when you do and your ball cup pops off, you will likely be upset.

It's silly they didn't include those ball cups... It's silly they don't include the improved GD2 in the new kit...it's odd that the gd1 diff needs more shims and grinding and shimming to work more effiecently, but that isn't in the manual. Its silly they don't have parts in bags according to steps like other cars...

All that beings said though, It's a good car and an engineering masterpiece ... And it performs well... I don't regret buying one, but do hope they change things in the future so other buyers don't have the frustrations in the build like I did. I am thankful of all the help available in this forum though... Everyone has been very helpful ... Which is definitely very much appreciated!