R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW Team Magic E4RS II EVO
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 10:03 PM
RC Infos
Tech Adept

French National Champion Nicolas Schwendimann joins Team Magic !

French ace Nicolas Schwendimann – 2013 French Champion – joins Team Magic / Team HRC to race the E4RS II EVO for 2014. Nicolas will also be a key-driver in the development of the car.

Welcome in the team Nicolas ! We are very pride and confident in our mutual colaboration for the next racing season !

Statement of Nicolas Schwendimann (English):

I am very glad to join Team Magic and HRC Distribution. It allows me to start the 2014 season « modified » category in the best conditions. And represent the brand during national and international races. I would also like to thank the Team for the seriousness and the trust they placed in me, particularly Lionel Troyon for his availability.

Original statement of Nicolas Schwendimann (French):

Je suis très heureux de rejoindre Team Magic et HRC Distribution. Cela me permet d’attaquer la saison 2014 en catégorie « modifié » dans les meilleurs conditions. Et ainsi de représenter la marque lors de compétitions nationales et internationales. Je tiens à remercier le Team pour le sérieux et la confiance qu’il m accorde, particulièrement Lionel Troyon pour sa disponibilité.