R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - *NEW* WILDFIRE D06 Touring Car from VBC RACING
Old 01-10-2014, 03:44 PM
NEED-MORE-SPEED
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Eyes On The DO6

Not sure were to begin here, so I'm hoping to get some positive feedback from several of you? I have tried several kits within the past 12 months including the 1st Gen Wildfire and now I'm currently running the 14 T4. My driving has greatly improved with the Xray, I turn some great times overall and the car is working well for me.

I'm missing something as I feel like I'm driving the living snot out of this car to get within a tenth of fast lap and it's like the car just starts to fall apart mid race and gets harder to drive. I'm not hi-jacking this thread here as I read the majority of everyone driving the D06 has once had the T4 and went with the DO6.

I have been strongly considering getting the DO6, thinking the car will have more to offer me overall. I would be grateful if you DO6 racers can give me some input before I shell out money for my 5th kit and what you gained from switching from the T4 to the VBC. I will also put this out there, I did have the 1st Gen Wildfire last year and lasted 3 weeks as I couldn't go 5 laps without breaking an arm, chub, steering block and even brock the front body mounts. It was a horrible experience as I was scared to even get the car on the track. I also Know the DO6 is a completely new car than the 1st Gen and the composites are better quality. So far I have read nothing but positive reviews about this car and seriously leaning against this chassis.