R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - JConcepts Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 05:46 AM
PW
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Cridd
What items do we have coming down the pike for AE buggies, B4.2, C4.2 and B5?
We have pretty much maxed out on the B4.2/C4.2 series. The last item will be the narrow rear hinge-pin blocks for the C4.2. Then we will move onto the B5 once we can get our hands on one .

With the new silencer series coming, what advantages will we see and will there be E versions in addition to nitro? Finnisher series vs Silencer?

I'm in the market for a body for my 8.2e, but I've been burned buying a body only to have an updated one come out weeks later.
I think the Silencer series is a little more balanced and neutral feeling. If you run the new lower profile 4S packs in the 8.2e (handles much better with the lighter pack), you can run the nitro Silencer from the RC8.2. We will not be making any more bodies for the current RC8 series; rumors have it that AE will have an all new buggy .

Maifield B4.2 setup sheets says he uses the JConcepts High Flow wing (like many other Team Associated drivers); however, I cannot find a "High Flow" wing in the JConcepts website. There are High Clearance wings, High Downforce wings, etc., but no High Flow wings. What is the part number for the wing Maifield is using in his now old B4.2? Too many $$$s in stick packs, so no B5 for me.
Maifield, Cav, and most of the AE team use the Hi-Clearance 6.5" wing (part #0122). My guess is they just don't know the proper name .

Will the black compound tires be available in more version of your tires on the website? I can only find them in V2 barcodes. Amain had them listed in more versions.
We do offer many versions; my guess is the website needs to be updated or we sold out already . I will have them check into it.