R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 11:01 PM
rcgod
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DoogieLee
Any Losi 2.0 owners here that came from the Tekno?
Why did you switch and how has the Losi been compared to the Tekno?

I'm really on the fence with my Tekno right now... I had a Losi 1.0 and I would kill to have it back. The Tekno does not work for me and half the time I feel like I did when I started 3 years ago with my Slash... and the truck looks like it too.

thanks
I ran the 1.0 from when it came out until the tekno was available. Sold it and bought a tekno and raced it for 6 months. Tried every setup I could find, and it never felt as good to me as my hopped up 1.0
Eventually I found a decent setup of my own but the truck was good one day and crap the next. Coming from a 1.0 that I ran the same setup everywhere it got old. Also getting beat by guys that were slower than me with my 1.0 sucked and was frustrating. I tried everything, eb48 chassis, took weight off, just never felt comfortable with it for my driving style. Got a 2.0 when it came out and wished I had kept my 1.0. Didn't like the stock setup at all. Changed front springs and camber link locations and it felt at least as good as my 1.0. Now I run the Dunford setup from Casper rc website and love the truck. Better than my 1.0 and I'm super happy now. The truck is consistent and works everywhere. If you liked your 1.0 you'll love this truck.