R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T4'14
Thread: Xray T4'14
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 10:40 PM
Sean B.
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syndr0me
What have you heard about Jaco? It seems like availability always lags between IIC and Snowbirds and then picks up again.

We've had pretty good luck with Sweeps here lately. We've been trying them since Jacos aren't available and nats is on Sweeps. They do seem to slow down a bit as they heat up and the run goes on, but the improved grip is really welcome on club traction, and they last quite a while.

I'd love to try a side of the RIDE tires being used at ETS. Isn't the US importer for RIDE Thunder Power? They would have to be in steady supply to be taken seriously.
Well, I heard from a guy who heard from a guy about the Jacos. You know how that goes, but he says it's a pretty trusted source I guess. We'll see. If it is true, we definitely need another tire besides Sweep.
I'm probly being too critical of Sweeps, but I'm just ready to try something else. I've been running them since I started running TC again last winter. They do feel inconsistent, and from others I've talked to, it's not their favorite tire at all.
I'd like to try the Rides as well but it would be cool to get them from somewhere other than RCMart.