R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T4 '13
Thread: Xray T4 '13
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 09:41 AM
porsche928gs
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Boostinswifty38
Checked the transmitter and no weird effects. Even drove the wgt, no issues. No on the esc but a guy traded me cash plus a gen 2 tekin (new) for my Rs pro (don't need that for 17.5blinky sedan). So I will try that next. Just sucks as there isn't much time to test besides a race event.

Took my savox apart and noticed slight white powder/charring on some of the board inside-normal? Also the bec I have is a Novak single cap. Would I benefit more going to something bigger like those 4-cap setups?

As for the car, only issue I found is the servo saver. Resistance is definitely not the same one way to the next. I find it hard to believe that this is the sole issue of my woes though.
Check that your steering rack is not binding. If there is too much resistance the servo will draw to much amperage causing a voltage drop that will momentarily cause a conection interruption between the receiver and transmitter. Start troubleshooting the problem by sections. Start with this having your motor disconnected and any motor fan disconnected also. Then start adding components until you find which one is causing it.