R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Speed Passion brand new Spec Racing LeMans car - The LM1
Old 12-16-2013, 05:40 AM
kerberos451
Tech Initiate

Got to build/drive mine this past week.

Only complaints are lack of servo saver assembly. In order to protect everything I removed the steering bell housing and attached the steering links to a large dubro server saver. Only other thing that irritated me was no Hitec servo horn, but fortunately I had a low offset steering horn.

On to the good stuff. I put a Novak 17.5 Ballistic/Edge2S in my car and its a freaking land rocket. Im running it on carpet and using just a small bit of sticky fingers the car hooked up and gives lots of confidence in both high speed and low twisty sections. It is a drivers car & after a few laps you really start bringing the times down. Its easy for my mind to turn into a computer while driving this car flat out (in the zone). Im primarily a nitro buggy guy, but I love le mans and couldn't pass up this ride. So far it seems very durable and cost effective. I do hope the class picks up. Just hoping a rubber tire makes it way onto the market.

Good Job Speed Passion...great car. 4/5 stars