View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 12:46 PM   #35
[email protected]
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -R2- View Post
Well got my chance on running the body, and man its corner speed is good, the first night I took it to TQ Raceway in Chino and it really had some downforce so much that the chassis was bobbing up and down off and on power when I did a spring change on the rear. I had a really bad traction roll going into the sweeper and lost the side winglets and from there the body was losing the rear end side bite. I went on Sat to Cal Raceway for some asphalt running and without the winglets it was fishtailing, I was working on suspension grip most of the time and didn't work on the wing when I should have but on Sun I finnaly worked on a wicker and side wings and the car tracked a whole lot better out of the corners and the corner speed was back, but I also got the push when I worked on getting that rear grip so I need to go back on my setup to get the better balance on the body but man it was fast on high speed corners and I pan cars get out of my way as I was closing in on them hard. I raced it GT10 and won but there were some debaters about the body in the class.
Pics of the car/body?
R1 Wurks Motors, Batts & Fans! | Tekin RS Gen2 | R1 Wurks Servos | Reflex Racing RSD Upgrades
Michael@USPN is offline   Reply With Quote