R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Speed Passion brand new Spec Racing LeMans car - The LM1
Old 11-22-2013, 02:38 PM
gsxr0311
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

i got the car built and it went together pretty smoothly. one thing is the pressure plates as i mentioned above and the other is the front pivot balls aren't that smooth. i guess its because its plastic to plastic. the front arms are a little tight as well but hopefully after i run it both of them free up. if not i can take a reamer to the front arms and hopefully sp comes out with treated pivot balls similar to tamiya.

after i installed the electronics i realized that the motor is sensor less, thats why the cost is so low on it, but to my surprise it seems really fast. i couldn't really get on it because one i was on front of the house and i didn't want the curb to hit the car and two the motor seem to be cogging. i rechecked the electronics and everything looks good but im not sure why it make that cogging noise. it could possibly because of the tightness of the spur gear on the axle, which i just fixed, or the diff springs not being seated on the axle, idk. does anybody have any advice?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-42.jpg
Views:	897
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	1137017