R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 8IGHT E 3.0 THREAD
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 02:13 PM
TimMo846
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Asianman02
Well can somebody make a actual buggy body for the race buggy? I don't understand the goofy looking truck body thing.
The cab forward design is actually a performance part. It puts more down force on the front wheels allowing for more traction to them, providing better steering and handling. The the spine (mowhawk) design or the 3.0 body is actually meant to help with stability while in the air. The bodies that are being released now have been put through numerous of test, including a wind tunnel that allows them to see the actual air flow that is being applied to them while racing. I don't understand what you're wanting out of a more "RACE BODY." If you're wanting something that looks more to scale, I might suggest you trying out rock crawling or short course. As far as what your post might have contained might be due to the reason you were using language that is unsuitable for this forum(RCTECH in general) and they have certain words that trigger the need for a moderator to approve of a post before it's made public.