View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 10:11 PM   #830
ufoDziner
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossNZ View Post
I'm not interested in controversy, I'm interested in some kind of release timeframe, we were told it had been pushed out from November, I'd like to know how far out, like others I have a race season to plan, I really want this car, and I'm happy to wait some time for it, but not forever!
I'm sure that the HB crew would like a date as well. From my experience in overseas orders, there is often a time where the order is just in some sort of limbo with no date. Even if there is an expected date, it can get changed at will by US Customs.

Quote:
I try not to buy a car straight away from realese, I like to see how they go on outdoor loose tracks first, I never used to do this until the sc104x4, what a waste of my hard earned cash that was, had to give it away just to see the back of it
If you don't buy anything immediately after release, then this delay should be less of an issue for you.

Quote:
We have not heard from anybody who appears to know anything about this car for some time, there must be some info due out soon.
That's sounds like quite a demand from someone that has yet to spend any money on this car, and possibly won't.
ufoDziner is offline   Reply With Quote