R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 11-16-2013, 10:18 PM
Vector03cobra
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hitcharide1
I think we've created a monster...we're going to have to talk. Shoot me a pic of trophies (or better yet, post a pic in this forum,) that might very well merit looking into! By the way, way to step up!

As I said, probably sometime next week I'll make a post in the forum as to what we'd like to do and see how much interest there is in it. But I've seen huge interest just among the regular crowd in two days. It may be wishful thinking, but I'm hoping once we put the word out nationwide, we'll get a lot of people looking our way and wanting to play.

Just as a future aside, we'll need to all co-ordinate on parts. I'm pretty sure I can support Team Delta if anyone is lacking something. I've got bearings, bulkheads, chassis, bumpers, engines, bells, gears, and all kinds of nifty things. I could provide limited support for anyone running an SG, I've got two complete straight axles that could be cannabalized, but only one with diff, and no spare spur gears. I'm shipping out an MRP to someone Monday, and have only one other spare gear for that (gave one to Joe T. last year.) But I do have an entire spare gp-180 if needed, spare chassis, servo trays, etc.

Big question on my mind right now...there's a guy in here ran masters and GT at the last GLC, and I know he's got a 300 sitting around. Wonder if Rick would be interested in running with us? Enquiring minds want to know....
So your going to Race Pan and Vintage? ... Thats your plan?

And anyone thats all ready running Pan or ran Pan last year is going to race pan and vintage?