R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies D413 1/10 4WD Buggy
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 07:17 PM
jones8352
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by latentspeed
Been using reedy motors since they were released. Great motors. Had 6.5 for my wheelers, 13.5 and 5.5 for tc. The only reason why I want out is just to try something different. Been using the same brand for too long. I don't like to stick to one brand on anything, maybe except lipos. For 1/10 motors it's kind of a ripoff when price is more than $100 not much of a performance advantage, if any. The peak racing(orion rebadged) I bought is the older version, not the vst2. Bottom line you won't be disappointed with reedy motors. Hope this helps
I appreciate your input, I'm right on the edge of hitting the buy button on a Reedy Sonic 6.5. I recieved a pm from a gentleman that suggested it would be a good idea not to mix motor and the esc. I understand that completly but I have a minor problem. I have three brand new Castle MMP's, they've treated me real well over the years, plus like I said I have a few of them. My question is do you guys thing I should go for the MMP or buy the matching esc? I have a ton of money invested in 1/8 buggy and truggy racing, last season the nearest real track was about 300 miles south of Portland. So I'm getting into 1/10 big time. I bought a Tekno SCT410 powered with a MMP connected a sensor wire to a MMP and it rips, sooth too, yesterday I purchased a Losi 22, great deal amain is almost giving them away and when it hits the market the new Hot Bodies buggy. I used to race all Hot Bodies buggies and truggies converted with Tekno v4 chassis kits so this switching to little rigs is so new too me, I'm like a fish out of water. I dont' think one of my Castle MM's and Castle 1600 on 5s would be too 1/10 friendly, no I'm retarded just have goofy sense of humer. My ex wifes didn't look at it that way but I do!!

Have a great day,night what ever!!!
Jerry