R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 11-06-2013, 03:29 PM
metalnut
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by al dente
you will chastised and flamed upon (no pun intended) by the f1 "establishment" racers for wanting to do something that looks cool on your f1 car. trust me…….i know, i paint bodies that look cool, instead of a current f1 scheme, and i am like the f1 anti christ.

i think that is awesome, i have seen the technology before locally on hot rod and truck parts, and love it. never thought of doing a chassis, it looks sweet…….. but don't be surprised if they try to pass a rule to ban it, because it is not "realistic".
We have the "realistic" and "scale" requirement at our track, but nothing specific about paint schemes. My F1 is Pactra Yellow with some Renault stickers from F1Paintlabs. It's far from accurate, I looked at a bunch of different pictures to get an "average" of what it could look like. I have a white "Stig" driving. Nobody has said anything negative about it.

Maybe you have a lot more a$$holes at your track, come join ours up here, we'd love to have ya