Thread: Serpent S411
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 03:56 PM
snuvet75
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

Originally Posted by JAM Racing
[
And I complained about this w/o knowing this article exists. As beautiful as the serpent manual is, I wish there was a bit of written explanation. Sometimes it's hard to understand things just by seeing pictures. It may be ok to you experts but it's not ok to mediocres. lol
yes i understand but how many languages could they cover....in this day and age the download of the web in your language is probably as good as it going to get..or a usb supplied with the car cause even as we talk the cd rom is near the end of it life
other than that the forum is here and the web site the good

happy racing[/QUOTE]

Yeah I understand you too man. But I'm not saying that they have to put every single information in the manual but that they could mention briefly where to refer to when things can be hard to understand or confusing(like a link or simply say "check out website building help for further instruction").
To reply to your comment about how many languages, English is universal and they already use English in the manual. I don't understand why you even say that.
You are absolutely right about how easy it is to access to info and to download things from the web now days but it doesn't mean everybody has access to it when they are building the car, or at least when they are looking at the manual.
I don't know about you but I own a business and I know what to do to provide better customer experience. Putting a few more words in manual wouldn't cost them much if not at all and I would absolutely do that if that's the case.
You seem to have taken my opinion in somewhat a wrong way but I still love Serpent and will keep driving their car and just wanted them to strive to better customer care. So I gave my opinion. Not to just be a criticizer.