R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 10-28-2013, 04:47 PM
Grenade10
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Well, I'm sorry .... Or maybe not ..... To have tossed out the idea of the 2wd suspension car. I have several old Serpent 6000 / 6010 Sprints that I ran in 2wd back in the late 70's early 80's after starting with a RC500. Plus enough parts to run for some time.

Car did not have adjustable camber until I modified the front blocks. Minimal caster adjustments, and shocks just a step or two better than the associated. So I could make the conversion and maybe play with it next year. The Heart of America series had some of the best 2wd racers around and a few pan cars as well, so maybe we can get a few cars back out.

So we'll see if there is more interest ....... Howard, you should make the trip next year. (will ship your tires in the next day or so). I also have a few Vintage Parma Lola's to run, and yes Howard, green and white paint.

single speed, check .......... fixed suspension, check .......... 3 port engine, check ..... 25 rears / 40 fronts, Check .......... vintage body and paint, check. .........