R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 10-28-2013, 04:05 PM
5italkart
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aarcobra
Thanks for the clarification! Teasing is ok. I tend to take things too personally and figure I cost the pan class a racer!!

I have lot's of personal baggage from the past in RC. I was very active in the Toledo club, the MWS, and ROAR and saw how things were done "back in the day". Classes stared with ideas and rules and then racing. We spent a lot of time working out things and getting rules setup and voted on for stuff like this. Now, who knows!! No one seems to care about anything except running on the track. Shoot, the Toledo club doesn't do a news letter, keep points, or have awards or a banquet or any of the "Club Type" stuff from the "good old days". I don't get it....

When it comes to bodies, don't give up on running something different, if you're serious on that one! We can set a race date for Toledo to run Something else, probably GT, and do it. I'm pretty sure there is interest if there is opportunity! Open-wheel, only hitcharide and me probably!
hears an idea, how bout once a month we run "vintage" style bods at our club races. would look great on the web site