R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 07:05 PM
eddomak
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CookieFlow
Thank you very much guys
That is great news, less money to spend!!

What about these parts :
King Headz Motor Mount w/Dual Bearing
[KHZ-SCTE-036]
King Headz Center Differential Front Upright w/Dual Bearing
[KHZ-SCTE-035]
FTW R/C Carbon Fiber Ackerman Set (2)
[FTW00014]
MIP TEN-SCTE Mod1 Spur Gear (41T)
[MIP12199]

They have a good amount of nice comments on Amain, but maybe it's more upgrades for the 1.0?

Thanks !!

Edit : another noob question, I was looking for something like we can see here at 2:22 (It probably has a name, sorry ):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1iK2hPHx7Q

to put on top on the side guards when bashing, but I can't find any on Amain.
Are those kind of stuff hand made, doesn't exist for the SCTE 2.0, or I just suck a searching?
I guess the answer to a lot of your questions comes down to whether you are racing or not.

The Kingshead centre mounts may have helped address outdrive wobble (particularly with the 1.0 when there was a steeper angle between the centre diff to front diff). Some people liked it because it gave them more reliability. Probably most people have been fine without it.

The CF ackerman is more bling than a requirement.

The MIP Spur gear gives you more very-fine tuning options, but non-racers probably find that a simple change in pinion was enough. The spur gear was like half way between 1 tooth change in the pinions.

Those lexan pieces are commonly called side pods, some use it to stop debris flying into the chassis, others used it to prevent airflow and adding to the parachute effect. I don't know if there are any made for the SCTE 2.0. You might be able to find some Outerwears to protect from debris.