R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Ultima RB6 & RB6.6 Car Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Razathorn
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aloksatoor
Just trying new stuff out. I also run 1.5 F and 2.0 R camber. I have tried changing the block inserts before. Do you have your RM setup sheet around?
I do have a very nice base setup to go back to of course if all else fails. Was just trying stuff out in stock buggy since keeping corner speeds are so important. At least for stock sedan, the trick is to put so much steering in the car setup that at full lock it spins out, then you dial back dual rate until it gets around your track. So trying that approach with this car trying to get out of point and squirt.

But I will not run mid motor on this car again until I get a vega elite or so. The stock mid motor on the kyosho was too lazy for me not dynamic enough. If there was a way to run the shocks in front like in RM then I would consider it. The best mid motor car I have driven was the cougar sv2 with rear shocks in front of arms and +8 carbon chassis. The worst mid motor would be the durango .
A few posts up I explained what I ran for rear motor. Basically tebo's midwest champs setup with a few changes.