R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 05:33 PM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by valk
I kinda figured it should as lots of people are running justocks in the slower classes. im not 100% sure if the 40 amps will be enough for a 13.5 in single cell. some people tell me with less volts it will also use less amps, but logic tells me that less volts means you need more amps to feed the motors desired wattage..
we will see tommorrow as ill be racing against orca systems at the top of our club. worked beautifully in the touring car. the orca/d3.5 cars had no advantage in speed at all in 17.5 i was beaten by skilled drivers.
Believe it or not, even myself, can't figured out HOW to get the Reventon Stock Club Race to work with 1 cell....can you please give me some more detail infomration about (1) What receiver pack that you used (name and brand) and (2) what BOOSTER pack that you used (name and brand please)....

Thank you.....I have tried Reventon S and R and none of them work with anything method that I can think of...you might be the person that can help all the 12th scale ppl.....if this indeed really working, I think the REVENTON "R" unit will be a very good low-cost ESC for 1s.....