R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Ultima RB6 & RB6.6 Car Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 12:37 PM
MikeXray
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by glenng
thanks for all the info Mike, havent been to IRH since beginning of year, its a tough friday afternoon drive from manhattan. But, i look forward to making it out there this friday or next hopefully. i have panther super soft slicks freshly mounted up, might need some scuffing, but they should hook well too with some green dot, no? if not i have m4's and greens i can slick. also have super soft aka handlebars that could slick. one more question, is mid motor pulling legit quicker lap times then rear motor? or is it just that everyone is running it these days (or so it seems from the IRH thread)? Thanks for all help again, and look forward to meeting you one of these weekends.

glenn
I have had zero luck with the panthers, a few have made them work, but their compound is strange. M4, M3, Green, or blue all will work with various tweaks to your setup. MM is not a requirement, fridays tq was still RM and was running 4dg of rear toe in 17.5?? RM does the sharp 180s better, but I feel MM does everything else better.