R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 10-13-2013, 07:51 PM
Das 1/8th Mopar
Tech Regular

Default CONGRATULATULATION TO THE SNOWBALL WINNER!

Just got home from the Cincinnati Snowball Race, we had a fine time (some good, some not so good). Joe Tuttle TQed with his 3 port Motonica, as Jason Irwins WRC 5 port was 2 seconds behind him.

In the race (30 minutes), some bad happened early as Ned Schmaltz (DFX) watched helplessly as a marshal sat his car down on the track, in the wrong place. That place was middle of the straightway, in front of a high speed Joe Tuttle, taking them both out. A sad finish for two guys having a great weekend.

Jeff Whitting took off with his DFX and was looking good till the french fry started to act up, I think his clutch was locked up, still he battled on. Jason Irwin (WRC) took the lead and fought with my grandson Lon III (WRC). Don't know if it was for the lead, but III helped by II passed Jason in the pits once, while Noah Bellville (Motonica) stayed close by. It was a good race to watch. IIIs clutch let go and Jason was in control.

!st Jason Irwin 5 port WRC
2nd Noah Bellville 3 port Motonica Ex II
3rd Jeff Whitting clutchless French Fry (DFX)

WELL DONE BOYS!!

Thanks to Renee Young for letting me use her car and name.

Missed you Gary!