R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 04:49 PM
homershoots
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Oasis
That's cool..I'm wondering if they still have the old chassis and if it does the "B" up-grades aren't needed..not sure if you have the new chassis or not but if you have a new chassis you have to use the "B" up-graded parts, because the old stuff won't work..it does make me wonder if durango is coming out with a new car..I've seen losi do this when they are coming out with a new car..blow out the old stuff before they let the "public" know..pretty much in my area the DEX210 has lost favor and I'm about the only guy still racing one..everyone has switched to the RB6..I'm on my last try myself..building a new +8 B chassis car to run in the 17.5 class..no weight added..avid slipper. .shortie pack ran all the way to the servo..I'll see how it works..
It comes with all the b chassis parts (atleast the red one does) the red one had a special sticker on the box indicating it had these parts the blue one I also purchased did not have the sticker or the parts.

Took it to the track this morning and I must say this thing is so dang fun! Took me a minute to get a handle on the 2wd driving style but man what a blast. Is definitely going to make me a better 1/8 driver. Going to bring it to the races tomorrow and run some of practice with it.