R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T4'14
Thread: Xray T4'14
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 11:57 PM
morgoth
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by niemand
Suspension geometry should be the same. Only thing that changed for me was the switch from arrowmax to hudy shafts (which are similar in geometry as well, except for pin length and diameter). I'm content the way it works right now even if it's very tight.

It would be nice to hear of you on that topic as soon as your build is finished

Regards,
David
I will :-) My car should be delivered today. I guess I'll start building after the weekend.

Originally Posted by Bishop
Heatshrink over the Hudy/Xray ECS seems to be the way to go, the pins on them seem to rattle loose regardless how tight you can get the grub screws, the heatshrink should not rub, or at least it does not on mine.

I don't mind the plastic outdrives on the front spool, cheap enough to replace when worn, at least with Xray they provide any option you need there anyway.

Kind of debating with myself today if I should sell the T4 I have only had a few months, kind of really do want the new car a lot, ironically I'd have considered the Durango if they had of released any info on it yet, but here is the T414 with everything I want, so I want it... LOL
Yea, the Durango seems to be a good car. But I own their 4WD buggy and a Xray XB4 and the build quality is superior on the xray. The difference is night and day actually.