R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3Racing Sakura Zero S
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 06:06 AM
6376vette
Tech Master

Originally Posted by thefan
Ball diff is awesome NO MORE leaks! As far as droop i run 6 front 5 rear, measured at the arms with chassis flat on setup board (ie no wheels).
Ride height 5f /5.5r, 1.5 camber f/r, .5 toe out front/ 2.5 toe in rear, 1mm shim f bulkhead/ 1.5mm rear, springs 5.5 f/r but before the narrow cf chassis i would use 5.75 or 6.0 in rear. sway bars 3 f/r, XI rear arms made a big difference in grip, but your narrow rear susp mounts should be similar, another thing your spool could be giving you too much steering making the rear loose try front diff 300k works for me, the above setup gives me awesome grip and handling i even tried it with a boosted 10.5 on the weekend FASTTT, my car is now a full zero though, with XI rear shock tower and XI f/r arms the shocks do mount at the bottom slightly differently which may cause different handling characteristics if you try and copy my setup, goodluck the sakura is a capable car stick with it, incidently why did you buy 3racing mini springs and not zero springs?
Front spool should be fine on carpet. I have experience with at least 6 of these cars, different drivers and they all work fine with a spool.

Last edited by 6376vette; 10-01-2013 at 07:58 AM.