Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeamThibault
oh thats what its called " roll center" ...the rear upper linkage

on the front i have 2mm spacer same as the rear
(alum bulk heads&covers) on the cf chassis and nothing on the s1 stock chassis
im running a ff-0 fr-0 rf-0 rr- 3 toe-in blocks
oh ya forgot Im running the narrow suspension mounts in the back
I notice somewear on this forum steve runs 6 f 3 r droop would that help?

im thinking of changing to ball dif. would that help me any?
and thanks vette for the help
Ball diff is awesome NO MORE leaks! As far as droop i run 6 front 5 rear, measured at the arms with chassis flat on setup board (ie no wheels).
Ride height 5f /5.5r, 1.5 camber f/r, .5 toe out front/ 2.5 toe in rear, 1mm shim f bulkhead/ 1.5mm rear, springs 5.5 f/r but before the narrow cf chassis i would use 5.75 or 6.0 in rear. sway bars 3 f/r, XI rear arms made a big difference in grip, but your narrow rear susp mounts should be similar, another thing your spool could be giving you too much steering making the rear loose try front diff 300k works for me, the above setup gives me awesome grip and handling i even tried it with a boosted 10.5 on the weekend FASTTT, my car is now a full zero though, with XI rear shock tower and XI f/r arms the shocks do mount at the bottom slightly differently which may cause different handling characteristics if you try and copy my setup, goodluck the sakura is a capable car stick with it, incidently why did you buy 3racing mini springs and not zero springs?