R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC4
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 12:51 PM
SouthFloridaApp
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I need some advice. The track that I am going to use this at has changed the layout and is now a large 1/8 track (Nitro guys). Here is a link---- FYI the track is a little shorter than viewed below by about 15 feet (straight)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU4QQTJ9H-c

I will go to the track for practice only...not many races there... what a shame....

Due to a long straight away... approx. 200-220 ft. I will need to get the car up to 50mph +/-. I don't want to be rear ended by a nitro car.... Can anyone suggest a motor, gearing. battery combo. I have both 2s and 3S batteries... I would prefer to use a 2S setup if heat is not an issue. I have an extra motor fan that I can install on the motor... I have all kinds of stuff,,, Tekin, Castle, Traxxas.. and would like to use something that I have, but will purchase if necessary... Remember, as there are no races I don't need the latest and greatest... just pretty good... I have a Castle MMP, MMM, RX8, a Veleneon ESC, a Castle 3800KV motor, Tekin 4.5 SCX, a Novak 17.5, and a Traxxxas Veleneon motor.. I think it's a 3500 KV. I just got some great tires.... Top, HPI, Sorex etc... and want to get this thing going.... Thanks in advance....