R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 06:02 AM
John Tag
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mbykerman
I had a great time at the Usvta Southern Nationals in Nashville this past weekend. I ran 17.5 tc and 21.5 usgt powered by Express Motorsport motors. I met a lot of nice people and it was a superb event. I qualified first place in the D-main in tc and sixth in the D-main in usgt, but that was completely my fault as I was way under geared on both cars. My tc main started out horribly. We started and went into the first turn and I believe every car in the field hit me. I quickly fell to the rear of the field. I got the car quickly headed in the right direction and set out to catch up to the rest of the field. The rest of the race was pretty much uneventful, and I was able to pick of almost every other car in the field except one. Finishing the race in second place was great considering how it all started. Usgt was much better. The race started and we actually got through the first turn uneventful. I started picking cars off right away and moved from 6th to 4th. I continued to move up in the field and in the end, I took 2nd place. I was very happy with my finishes w that the whole field from the top qualifier of the Amain to the last person in the Dmains were very competetive and completely capable of handling their cars. Next up is the Carpet Duel Race in Alabama and the GORC in Georgia along with some club races in between to continue to improve. Look for more from me soon. Thanks John for the great motors and support!!!!!!!!

Great report as always, Great effort!!!!