R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 02:15 PM
rcgod
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mely
Hey guys i need some help with My scte 2.0. My problem is when im heading down a straight away and let of the gas. Any little steering movement i do the rear end comes flying around like its to light in the rear. Iv tried lowering the droop in the rear to see if that would help but the problem is still there. I have went threw all the shocks and checked for issues.. added 27.5 shock fluid on all 4.. My ESC is mounted in front of battery and my receiver is on the side of the servo. I have look at quit a few different pictures of setups and everyone else has done mostly the same so i dont think that is it. i have also tried different tires the problem didn't go away. So what do you guys think
Sounds like you have something dragging in the drivetrain or drag brake in the ESC. If you hold the truck off the ground and hit the throttle and let off do the wheels keep spinning for a few seconds or stop right away? Or maybe a bad bearing in one of the corners of the truck. Does it always spin the same direction?