R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 04:53 AM
8ight-e
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stirex
I just picked up an RTR last friday and had it on the track sunday to start doing 2wd again... I replaced all the electronics with mine, but I can tell you from another user that the steering servo is junk ... I would look at replacing that soon. As for durability, I've beat mine up pretty good and it has held. Overall I am pleased with it so far. I am running the Savox 1258tg, Viper VTX10 with 10.5, and Ko Propo radio and it is a joy to drive.

I'd say the common items are probably the items to get, with the exception of the plastic hinge pin blocks should you choose to stay with them. So:

A-Arms
Rear Hinge Pin Blocks
Spur Gears

Also only other change I made was put 37.5F/35R shock oil for the time being.
I've never broke an a-arm or a tranny stud in two years, that said the plastic c-hubs are the easiest part to break (keep spares or get aluminum) and I would always replace all the plastic hinge pin holders with aluminum, it will pop with the plastic,, just a matter of time. Another great piece is the exotek front bulkhead w/ the droop pads and a pair of locking hex's. Exotek also has a weight for the front for a good price. One stop shop for the Durango in many cases.