R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 07:34 PM
*1speedy
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MantisWorx
You have a right to your opinion and luckily its just that, an opinion. Its Tony's show not yours and the the rules are set. No one is forcing you to do anything, if you dont like the SPEC rules then dont race the class simple as that. Remain in the open class which has not changed. How do you know if newbies race spec or not, there has never been a SPEC GT class so your just speculating based on what you think. My son is a newbie and he is racing SPEC along with two of my neighbors so in that sense you are wrong.
How does beating a Serpent or nova have anything to do with choosing rules? its been stated time and time again the reasons why and you cant tell me that a hard break in is a quirk, thats doesnt even make sense! 4 tanks and race, you mean to tell me you can do that with any nova? thats a big selling point regardless of your OPINION. Nothing you say or lobby for is going to change the rules so just move on, its not that serious! You have 7days to get your sportsman rules set which is what you want anyway, put together what you want and send it to Tony, its that easy!
Again your keystroke demeanor is less than civil. All you do is make sure you announce you have nothing to do with IGT8F but you defend him like you have something to gain just like Jeff’s buddy you know who.

I have been clear and quoted with explanations, Tony can speak for himself. I have not degraded him in any way just made my points and opinions that were asked for.

My spec roar National Example speaks for it self

I applaud Tony, I hope GT gets unified.