R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 10:54 AM
Yb2fast
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tonylunatic
I see your point of view believe me I do.

But you can also pick up an old Long Chassis used pretty cheap, for the simple fact they are not competitive against the Short.
Motor package deal in final stages price point below $300, Tire package deal for 2 complete sets(1ultra soft, 1soft) done.

If you don't think that if growing this "SPEC" Class won't help get more manufactures attention to building cars to fit and then have them compete against each other on price your wrong. This only helps you as the CUSTOMER. Plus, It's already happening that's why there's 15+pages of discussion.

That's why things are the way they are they(manufactures) have no guidelines nothing structured to promote or even put GT on their radar to invest money or time in.

IGT8F supports and will countinue to support what has already been built and established. In design countinue to promote any and all businesses in the RC industry. Through racing.

Thanks for the B day wishes.
Very true Tony...I picked my current race spec as a new roller chassis for $160 off ebay from a reputable Hobby Ebay store (dollar Hobbyz)...so you are correct and if you go that route then install a Reds motor pkg you will have a spec car for $600 with descent savox servos......I see the new 2 speeds on ebay for as low as $25 now....lol...Its $75 new from big K !